In our press room, journalists will find current information on our company and its products as well as downloadable press releases. For editorial purposes, we offer high resolution pictures of KARE products and KARE living compositions. For further information please contact our press department at the KARE Argentina.
The Kare brand symbolises furnishing ideas which are unique, non-conformist and authentic – never boring and always full of imagination and inspiration. Ever since 1981 the company has been surprising its fans and retail partners worldwide with an incomparable and inexhaustible variety of new furniture, lighting and furnishing accessories, all expressing an intense passion for design.
Kare Design GmbH is a private company with international operations in the fields of furniture, lighting and furnishing accessories. As a franchisor, wholesaler, retailer, shop-in-shop operator, contract furnishing business and trendsetter in interior decoration the Munich-based company has registered uninterrupted growth since the time it was founded.
Don’t miss! KARE presents the new collections 2017 and around 20 trend themes in interior design from 02.-06. September 2016 in Paris. Experience the world premiere of the brand new trend theme “Glam Rock”: eclectic, inspiring and somewhat wild. Just imagine a hip hotel in New York where Rihanna invites to sip a Negroni – “Glam Rock” would be the perfect setting. KARE in hall 5A, booth 164/165.
09. August 2016; KARE’s furnishing ideas are conquering the world: with 100 KARE shops in 40 countries, our creative and unconventional products demonstrate that there are no limits to the fun in furnishing. In more than 40 countries our furniture, lamps and accessories represent out-of-the-ordinary furnishing design – bold, surprising and highly individual. In 1981 when they were still students, Jürgen Reiter and Peter Schönhofen established their first store in Munich – for the simple reason that they missed the rock ‘n’ roll element in furnishing. Today KARE represents a vast stylistic treasure trove of creative furnishing ideas: from vintage via ethno to glamour, from retro and industrial chic via modern romanticism to scandi and the natural look.
10. August 2016; The company KARE Design GmbH has reached an impressive milestone on its road of success: 100 franchise stores are open around the world today. Where do the roots of this development lie and how was the start-up idea born? A flashback to the year 1981 in Munich: Jürgen Reiter and Peter Schönhofen, both design fans and schoolmates, intended to pimp their jointed students apartment. They had a huge passion for beautiful design, a small budget and a smart idea. At that time design furniture was kind of elitist and really expensive and as a consequence Reiter and Schönhofen decided to reinvent furniture design. Their credo: furniture deserves great design at an attractive price garnished with a pinch of eccentricity. Check out the interview:
08. August 2016; Like something special brought home from a trip to the countryside, the Vintage Romance collection will bring a distinctive and personal touch to your home. All the furniture in this range combines perfectly with contemporary pieces such as unadorned shell chairs, but it also enjoys the kind of glamour provided by a chandelier, for example. Our furniture makers combine rustic, well-finished and solid mango wood with real ceramic tiles in delicate colours. Check out the product and picture overview:
31. May 2016; Smart concept store offers new experiences: “Panem et circenses” is how Viktoria Golubeva, co-owner of the new store, interprets the KARE brand philosophy for the Saratov metropolitan region, which is picturesquely located on the banks of the Volga. In their concept store Kare’s new Russian partners present a 1000 m² display of glamorous furniture, lighting and accessories – all combined with an unconventional gastronomic offering.
15. March 2016; We present current product favorites in our overview in March. The “Romantic Nature” series displays romantic dream furnishing with decorative references to flora and fauna: for example a filigree forest as a coat stand and wall-mounted cupboards with botanical inspiration. “Beachclub” stands for unforgettable holiday sensations and innovative products, including a surfboard which serves as a hat rack. In “Shelves” we collected what our creative spirits have had on the subject of shelving. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you like to be supported with high resolution pictures.
March 2016; Sustainable, natural, modern – as if it was created to provide everlasting furnishing delight: this is the Authentico collection from KARE. As one of our basic series, it is regularly enhanced by our furniture designers with new variants such as wall shelving in the shape of a speech bubble from the comics, or a shelf unit formed from crazily stacked cubes. This solid wood furniture with its stylish finish features contemporary design, robustness and a homely atmosphere – favourite pieces which we are always glad to have around us. Read our press release under MORE and discover the Authentico online broschure here. For pictures please write an email to email@example.com.
09. February 2016; During times of turbulence there is a tendency for clarity and simplicity to enter the home. Proof of this is the victorious progress of the Scandinavian furnishing style, the popularity of wood and natural materials, and the relaxed mixture of old and new. A little spice is added by freestyle furnishing ideas which make imaginative use of accessories and creative stand-alone items. At Ambiente in Frankfurt the international trend brand KARE is presenting no fewer than 20 spectacular furnishing themes and around 1000 new products. In line with the brand philosophy of “joy of living” the KARE designers develop creative ideas which are guaranteed to add the right decorative spice to anyone’s living room.
January 2016; In a skilful mix of styles whimsical fluffy chairs combine with wild-oak Scandinavian furniture; in a nomad tent, shelves with the curved lines of sand dunes are grouped into a furnishing oasis, and interior design celebrates the dining table as the furnishing star of the year – the Kare furniture brand brings the trends of imm 2016 into focus. Furnishing trend 1: the dining table takes a starring role as a communicative meeting place. Furnishing trend 2: that oasis feeling – the impulses behind the desert look. Furnishing trend 3: Joy of living – the tousled “Yeti” armchair meet the “Spaghetti” sideboard.
January 2016: The one hundredth franchise shop of the Munich furniture makers Kare recently opened its doors in Milan, the undisputed centre of international furniture design. This landmark opening demonstrates the continued success of the course taken by the design furniture brand with its franchise concept for furniture retailers. For the current year the company’s franchise division is already working on a number of further new store projects both in Europe and on a worldwide scale.
12. December 2015; The furniture company is enlarging its global network of brand shops by adding new countries and brand partners. Every two weeks new doors are being opened to the furnishing experience worlds of the Kare furniture creators.
September 2015; Whether it’s dressers with metal fittings featuring moon motifs, bright and cheerful wooden furniture with graphic prints going under the highly appropriate name of ‘Soleil’, or brash pop art designs in Bauhaus colours – at Maison & Objet KARE’s creative spirits will be presenting their new products in a stylish orgy of materials, colours and shapes.
February 2015; A shelf in the form of a horse, a cocktail chair in baby pink featuring a flamingo print and a lighting object for the wall in the form of a plump piglet – the creative spirits at Munich’s furniture producers demonstrate how much fun the process of furnishing can be. Humour and a touch of curiosity are essential ingredients.
January 2015; Kare Kraftwerk, the flagship store of international furniture company Kare Design GmbH, recently took first place in the ‘Living’ category of a competition organised by HDE, Germany’s retailing association. Every year HDE searches out the country’s most exciting and interesting retail stores, and this year the organisation found what it was looking for.
October 2015; In furniture design concrete is a fascinating new material, and designers are excited by the diverse range of possibilities it offers. With surfaces which can be polished or deliberately left slightly rough, furniture made from concrete by no means makes a cool impression but instead looks inviting, especially in combination with warm shades of metal such as gold, copper and brass.
August 2015; The new splendor at home comes along with a modern, unexpected twist: references to the art déco style and retro shapes as well as velvet surfaces. This modern luxury is anything but snobbish – gold and brass details of shelfs or illumination shimmer discretely and highly glossy, red cabinets take over the role of a key piece in the living room. Discover the JAZZ collection and about 60 related products in our product overview.
April 2015; The shapes are borrowed from the seventies, lines and forms are clear and with round edges. In a wild and crazy surrounding the key pieces offer an architecturally calmness.
Nuevo Local: Avenida Figueroa Alcorta 3428, Palermo, Capital Federal
Que nada te detenga, tenemos entrega inmediata.
Comunicate con nosotros a nuestro whatsapp: 11 6918 0358