- The trendy, handcrafted fur carpet looks like a work of art for the floor - very modern in combination with white furniture and in minimalist rooms.
- The rectangular carpet looks particularly good on screed and wood, in work spaces and as a work of art in front of the couch.
- Tip from the stylist: place a Pop Art carpet in front of a mirrored dresser - a great colour spectacle.
- Still looking for an idea for an XXL wall picture.
- This work of art in the form of a carpet is the solution: The carpet, composed of many cowhide patches, impresses not least by its easy-care properties.
Material: Top side: 100 % Real fur Cowskin, Reverse side: 100 % Wool, Hand-crafted, Dry cleaning
Measures (H/W/D): 1 x 240 x 170 centimeters
Weight: 7.55 kg